pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Beautiful Skin? Yes Please!

Salut Peaches...

The winter weather has officially caused chaos with my poor skin. It happens this time every year so you'd have thought by now I'd have found the perfect solution for it. Well, it just so happens that after years of searching I have finally tracked it down in Boots.

I never normally buy from the No7 range but this week I had a £5 off voucher so thought I'd give it a bash. The Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask for Dry/Very Dry Skin already had me drawn in by its swirly peachy coloured cream and with its promise to give my sad skin an intense moisture boost I marched off to the till to part with my hard earned cash.

£12.50 (I paid £7.50 using my voucher)


I couldn't wait to try it out when I got home, so after swiftly removing all my make up, I applied a generous amount to my face, gently rubbing into my extra thirsty areas! The instructions said leave for 3 mins for a quick fix or 10 mins for a deeper treatment. I left it on for 11 mins (rebel).

Instead of rinsing the product off like you do with most masks, you use a tissue to wipe away the excess cream. I didn't think I'd be a massive fan of this technique as I thought I'd be left with a greasy mess, however, I was pleasantly surprised that it left my skin clean and not sticky in the slightest.

So, was my parched skin left soft, smooth and rehydrated??? YES!!! I am so pleased with the way this product has worked and am so happy that my dryness has been forever banished. I have used it every 2-3 days since and it works wonders for me. I would highly recommend this to any other dry girls out there who need a surge of moisture in their life.

Em xx

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never seen this in boots before! Looks and sounds good! May have to give it a try xx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh defs do it's going to be a staple in my skin routine now. X

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this product looks so pretty!!! I'd be a little weary of not washing it off with water as well, but sounds like it works great!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think because so much of it sinks into your skin its not bad at all.

      Em x

      Delete
  3. Hey I just found your blog and this is awesome! You are pretty anyway. Wanna follow each other? Please drop a comment to my box so I can follow you back. xx

    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've just had a look at yours and translated it to English - really like the Japanese and Korean facial cleansing post will have to try it out.

      Em x

      Delete
  4. Ooh that no7 mask looks beautiful, look at all the pretty swirls! Eeek! Haha, i wish I could get it but I missed those nifty £5 off vouchers and I'm super upset about it! Do you think they're still selling them? :O

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there great, I can't believe some people just throw them away - I found 3 outside boots on a bench! I don't think there giving them out at the moment but I'll post about them next time I get one - add me on bloglovin' so you can see when.

      Em x

      Delete
  5. I have never seen this product before but I will definitely be keeping an eye out for it now :)

    ReplyDelete