pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, 24 November 2013

In The Nude....

Hello Peaches...

The hunt for the perfect natural nude lipstick led me to my local Superdrug last week where I came across 'Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Lipstick in Satin Bow 13'. It boasts that you'll get plumped up perfect lips and after buying and trying it on at home I wasn't disappointed

-


The consistency of the lipstick was really smooth, glossy and left a subtle shine so I didn't need to apply any lipgloss over the top. It made my lips tingle but not in a stingy 'lips on fire' way that some plump pout products do. During the winter months my lips can dry out and I worried that wearing lipstick will just draw attention to any chapped areas, however, it was so moisturising and creamy that I felt as though it was doing the job of a lip balm. 

I've been wearing it with natural everyday make up in the daytime and teaming it with smoky eyes for nights out and have had loads of compliments on it.

For the £2.99 price tag (and the 3 for 2 offer on at the moment) this is definitely worth getting your hands on.  



Mwah xxxxx


Have you tried any other good nude coloured lipsticks?
Let me know your thoughts.

Em xx




5 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can look at my post on my blog at http://rebeccaroseetc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely shade, followed you on bloglovin

    polkadella.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a good everyday neutral isn't it.

      Em x

      Delete