pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, 25 November 2013

Sunshine Award Nominee!!

Hola Peaches...

Having been a blogger for less than a week you can imagine the excitement and squeals that came from receiving my very own Sunshine Award Nomination from the lovely Rebecca.


After proudly telling everyone that would listen that I had been nominated it dawned on me, what actually is this award? It seems like its a way of letting people know that they enjoy reading your blog ans think its positive, inspiring or creative. So with only two posts into my blog I am very happy with that.

The rules are as follows: 
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 set questions by your nomination blogger
Nominate 11 bloggers
Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer


11 Facts About Me:

1. I used to work in Claire’s Accessories and pierced a few of the cast members of Emmerdales ears!
2. My guilty pleasure is watching football hooligan films like Football Factory and Green Street.
3. It took 4 attempts to finally pass my driving test, yet I consider myself the best driver I know.
4. I’m terrified of pigeons. 
5. A proud Mum to my 10 month old baby girl.
6. I worked as a nanny in Italy.
7. My favourite colour is peach (shocker).
8. If I could choose any band to reform and do one more gig it would be Oasis.
9. I do a cracking Australian accent.
10. My favourite food is fish and chips.
11. I hate Mondays.

Rebecca’s Questions To Me:

1. What would your ideal career be?

I’d love to write for a magazine like Company or Cosmopolitan, reviewing products and meeting lots of interesting people.

2. What hobbies do you enjoy?

Yoga, shopping, cosy nights in, girlie nights out, baking and blogging.

3. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I've been to Australia a few times on my travels and fell head over heels with it from the moment I stepped off the plane. I’d love to go back again one day and explore all the places that I didn't have time to. 

4. Favourite drink?

Raspberry milkshakes - any time of the year. Even if it’s -20 degrees outside I love to get my chops around the straw of one of these, espesh if it’s made with ice cream. Mmmm.

5. What one thing could you not live without in your wardrobe?

My black skinny jeans are a staple item in my wardrobe. Easy to wear, go with everything and can be dressed up with heels for a night out. What more could you ask for?!

6. Favourite lipstick?

‘YSL Rouge volupte’ lipstick in nude beige is a splurge purchase but worth it. I've recently been looking for good cheaper alternatives see my blog for latest review http://prettypeachy1987.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/in-nude.html

7. Favourite candle?

Woodwick candles are my latest loves in all things waxy. Their ‘Campfire Marshmallow’ scented one is amazing and the wicks have a special crackle sound when they’re burning - perfect for wintry nights.

8. What is your favourite make up brand?

MAC is my all time favourite make up line. I love the studio sculpt foundations; they stay on my skin ALL day without drying it out like other long wearing foundations can do. They also do gorgeous lipglosses and lipsticks that are quite reasonable prices for a high end brand. 

9. What clothing shop do you mostly shop in?

I couldn't decide between H&M or Primark as I shop in both a lot of the time. I try to only go to Primark once a month though so that I can do a big spending spree of their new stock. 

10. What do you do at the weekends?

I spend time with my boyfriend and our little baby girl doing fun things together. But I still like to have big night outs and like to dedicate some quality time with my mates prepping and getting ready to hit the town. I also don’t think a weekend has ever passed me by without shopping in some form or another!

11. Do you have a YouTube channel? Would you like to start one?

I’m really new to blogging and would love to eventually branch out into the world of YouTube but am still way too scared!! I really enjoy watching other bloggers channels for their make-up and hair tutorials.

My 11 Nominations:

My 11 Questions For Nominees:

1. What was the last gig you went to?
2. How many lip products do you own?
3. What’s your favourite food?
4. What’s the biggest lie you've ever told?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
7. What song is on your playlist right now?
8. What’s the best purchase you've ever made?
9. Do you have a party trick?
10. Can you speak any other languages?
11. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?

Hope you liked finding out a bit more about me!

Em xx

8 comments:

  1. I really love this post! I just followed you on google followers and bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely award! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely award. I see that you say you do Yoga, I have recently started getting into it, Do you watch youtube videos, or join classes, Could you possibly recommend something, or maybe do a post if possible?
    Rima.

    Lifeinaperfumebottle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try http://www.blogilates.com/ for fun yoga classes its really good and what I have been doing x

      Delete
  5. Hi Rima - Thanks for the comment! I go to classes at the moment so that the instructor can check I'm getting into the positions properly but as I improve I'd love to do a post on it - great idea! Have you found an instructor or are you doing it on your own? It does make it easier and you get more out of it if your being shown the poses by an expert. I couldn't even touch my toes to start with! Defs stick with it.

    I just got an alert to say you'd started following my profile on blog lovin'. Thanks :) You might want to follow my blog instead though so you can see when I do new posts.

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh sorry Rima didn't mean to remove your last comment! Re post if you can!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete