pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

A Bag Of Tricks!

Evening peaches...

Today I felt like I needed a bit of danger in my life - so decided to join the hustle and bustle of the Christmas maniacs shoppers! Off I trotted to Primark with my £££ burning a hole in my pocket. I try not to darken the Primark doors more than once a month so that every time I go in there's new stock and plenty to buy. So with that in mind I scurried in with very high hopes! It was very much 'every man for himself', which was fine by me as I had both hands free for grabbing (thank you satchel bag). 

So lets cut to the chase...what did I buy? 



First up I headed to the accessories section where I found these two beauties. I'm a big fan of a statement necklace and these two will be great additions to my collection. Both were a snip at £4/£5 each and felt nice and solid, not at all flimsy like some of the cheap ones do. I love wearing these to dress up a top and leggings outfit for during the day as well as putting them with a going out dress for a night. 



Like the magpie that I am I couldn't resist these shiny little stacking rings. At 6 rings for £2 I had to have them!



The next item to sneak into my basket were these fluffy slipper socks. I ALWAYS have cold feet so I can't wait to get my toes all warm and toasty in them. I love the bright colours and they'll go with loads of my pyjamas. Perfect for only £2!



I really liked these quilted tops which were £6 each so got both. The dark green one I think I'll wear with black skinny jeans and plum/black damask print one will be great under my leather skater skirt.




It just didn't feel right not to buy this pretty peach (how fitting!) knitted jumper which is so soft and very cosy looking. Pure wool jumpers drive me mad scratching away at my skin so this top which only has a tiny amount of wool in it should be bliss!








Last but not least was this cute black jumper with white lacey collar. Sometimes when I wear a shirt under a jumper it gets all bunched up and I'm forever tugging at it so when I saw this cheat version I had to take it home with me. It was £12, so the most expensive of my purchases but I think I'll get quite a lot of wear out of it so its money well spent (repeat after me: money well spent).





Hope you liked having a peep in my shopping bag. Have you had any bargains on your recent trips to Primark? Do tell!

Em xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the peter pan collar jumper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm loving collars at the moment!

      Em xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, Ana
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklaces :)
    Just followed, check out my blog?
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a chunky necklace can u!? Thanks for following me I'll go have a look at your blog now.

      Em xx

      Delete