pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, 20 December 2013

It's Friday, I'm In Love!

Seasons Greetings Peaches!

These are the things I've been loving this week......


This week my little girl Lyla went to her first EVER Christmas Party at baby group! She was so excited to see all the decorations and loved the music and party food! Her dress is from Next and the bolero cardigan is from Marks and Spencer but I picked up at a nearly new sale for 50p!! I loved seeing her so happy with all her baby friends, it was so cute!



Next up is this mouthwatering Chocolate and Salted Caramel Bomb that I bought from Aldi. I've had one of these already this month but it had to go on to this weeks 'friday loves' because they have now been reduced to £1.49!!! Not too sickly thanks to the salted caramel this festive treat is great with vanilla ice cream and a glass of mulled wine. Yum yum.



Always a sucker for a special offer, Superdrug had me in their clutches this week with their 3 for 2 on Revlon make up. I had just run out of my usual primer and fancied trying something new so got this 'Photoready' one along with a foundation from the same range. The third item I chose was this gorgeous 'Colourburst' lipgloss in Bellini. Reviews of these products coming soon....



What rock have I been living under for the last 9 months to have not spotted Channel 4s Gogglebox?! What on paper sounds like the most boring concept for a TV program (watching people watching TV in their living rooms!) it has me hooked! With their hilarious comments and outbursts, the likeable families who have been filmed for the show have become firm favourites on my Sky Planner.



The last thing I have been loving are these fruity yet festive Woodwick Wax Melts in Black Cherry. In each strip you get five melts which you just pop in an oil burner. They are highly fragranced and the scent lasts in your room long after the tealight has burnt out. I like getting melts or tarts to try out before committing to buying a large candle just in case my nose isn't a massive fan.




What have you been loving lately?

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment