pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Define Me...

Happy New Year Peaches...

Ever since I clapped eyes on Kim Kardashians contouring photo I have been so intrigued about how best to contour and highlight my face. I bought this Sleek Face Form Contour Kit from Superdrug for £9.99 and it has been worth every penny. Up until a few months ago I would do my foundation base then brush on a bit of blush and bronzer where I thought it looked best and leave it at that. How wrong could I be! So, after a bit of trial and error and a lot of watching YouTube tutorials I think I've finally found a way to highlight and contour that suits me.

In the kit you get two dark colours (a shimmering bronzer and a contouring powder) and a light powder for highlighting. It’s a great size to go in your bag and comes with a handy mirror for touch ups on the go.







 First, I put on my foundation, under eye concealer and eye make-up.


Next, the highlighting and contouring powder goes on – it looks scary but don’t worry!

To get more defined cheekbones I put the dark powder from just above my ear down toward the corner of my mouth making sure I stop in line with the middle of eye (or there abouts).

I use a thin brush to go down either side of my nose to slim it down and finish off with a bit on my temples and round my chin.

With the highlighting powder I go down the centre of my nose, just above the middle of my eyebrows and on my cheekbones.























After A LOT of blending this is how it looks! I can’t live without this product now I don't know how I managed without it before! 


  
Any tips on contouring? Send them my way!

Em xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab post Emma. You look great :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! Full frontal face photos - daring!

      Em x

      Delete
  2. I love that palette.

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete