pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Best Of Beauty - Hair Heroes

Bonjour Peaches...

This weeks Best Of Beauty Challenge set up by All The Buzz is favourite haircare products and accessories. It took me all of 3 seconds to decide what my Haircare Hero was .....


Words cannot express my love for this hair beaut - but I'll try my best!

This Milkshake Conditioning Whipped Cream is a no rinse conditioner and has been a fixture to my hair care regime for a while now. After shampooing, rinsing and towel drying my locks, I comb through a small amount of this light weight mousse and let the smell take over my senses. It has a gorgeous, sweet, creamy scent which lingers around long after you dry and style your hair. However, you can't label something Hair Hero just based on its smell, no matter how amazing it is. So it's a good job this Whipped Cream does work wonders. It uses proteins found in milk (hence the name) which protect and restructure the hair shaft making your mane soft, shiny and manageable. Normally when I use 'leave in' products they make my hair feel weighed down and greasy but this one does anything but. My hair has gone from strength to strength since I started treating it with this and because its not splitting and it is in better condition it's grown loads - well maybe not loads, but definitely a couple of inches!

What has your hair been whipped up into a frenzy from?

Em xx

4 comments:

  1. Never seen a leave-in conditioner in a mousse form before, sounds interesting. See u around this evening? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I'd never seen one like it before. It's a good idea for a conditioner though.

      Em x

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I have ever heard of this product but I really like how it looks easy to use. Maybe if I see it in the store I'll try it out :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite new out I think, had to buy this online. Defs give it a go though if you see it about.

      Em xx

      Delete