pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Best Of Beauty - Pamper Products

Evening Peaches....

We are into Week 4 of Sam from All The Buzz challenge and it's the turn of the Best of Beauty - Pamper Products. 

Once a week (sometimes more if it's that kind of week) I treat myself to a pamper night. It involves a hot bubble bath, Netflix, chocolate and plenty of pampering goodies! During the week I need to adopt a swift and speedy beauty regime but when it comes to the weekend I can really indulge and take my time with my favourite products.

I have long been a fan of a hot cloth cleanser and love the deep clean it gives your skin. I've been using Naturally Radiant - Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser from Superdrug for a while now and this is my second tube of it, which I got on offer for £2.98 instead of the usual £5.99. It's really simple to use: just apply in a circular motion to wet skin and then using the muslin cloth (which should be damp with hot water - not boiling, as I learnt the hard way!) to polish off the cream. The cloth acts as an exfoliator buffing off dry skin to reveal a gorgeous glow! Then, just splash on some cool water and pat dry. I usually slap on a warming face mask at this point, close my eyes and drift off....

This cleanser has a lovely thick creamy texture and the plant extracts (kiwi fruit and mulberry) definitely pamper my pores in a very gentle yet effective way. If I was a lady of leisure I would probably use this more frequently, but for now I'll keep it as a part of my Friday night 'me time' routine!



Have you tried any of the other products in Superdrugs Naturally Radiant range? I'd love to know what you thought of them.

Em xx

4 comments:

  1. I love hot cloth cleansers and am a huge fan of the Liz Earle one. I will have to give this one a try next time I am near a super drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any hot cloth cleansers but I feel that I'd love them. See u next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm a hot cleanser that sounds fantastic it might be time to invest deffo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, үes this post is genuinely fastidious ɑnd I have learned lot օf things from
    it on the topic ߋf blogging. thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my website :: derm exclusive real reviews

    ReplyDelete