pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Best Of Beauty - Skin Care Saviours

Good Evening Peaches....

When I saw the Best Of Beauty Challenge set up by Samantha at All The Buzz I thought it would be a good way to see what everyone else loves, as well as a way for me to share my faves! 

This weeks topic is Skin Care Saviours - what a perfect way to kick off! 

Skin. It's all over your body so to me it's one of the most important things that you need to look after! From downing a couple of pints of water every day to indulging in a face mask once a week, skincare is something I take really seriously! As some of you may already know I have quite dry skin and have the occasional patch of eczema so over the last few years have tried and tested many a product. 

This Micellar Solution from L'Oreal is a must have to remove final traces of my make up and freshen up first thing in the morning. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin and always leaves my face really clean and clear without any tightness or redness. I know that some people use just this alone to take off their make up but for me it just doesn't get every scrap off so I give my face a proper cleanse with a creamy wash beforehand. I think this is probably more to do with the amount of make up I have on than any fault of the product! My skin has really improved since using this as a final part of my everyday skincare routine and my dryness is a distant memory!


I picked this up originally from Boots but it's become so popular you can get it just about anywhere now. I bought my last bottle of it from Tesco on a 2 for £5 offer which is a brilliant price for my Skin Care Saviour!


I look forward to reading everyone elses Best Of Beauty Challenge posts and products over the next few weeks and hope that I find some little gems along the way!

Love Em xx

12 comments:

  1. Ok I actually love this too and was really tempted to put it in my own post! I've found it lasts a good while too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I use mine morning and night and its lasts me ages!

      Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love this! LSP is a life saver :D

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so popular isn't it! Defs a firm fav!

      Em xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds great, I've been using the L'Oreal eye make up remover for sensitive eyes and find it really good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use that eye make up remover before I found this. You should give it a go - I'm pretty sensitive and have been fine with it.

      Em xx

      Delete
  4. I love this too, it's my favourite product for removing make up! It's also featured in my post as part of the challenge! :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been raved about by so many bloggers hasn't it! I'll have to check your BoB post out.

      Em xx

      Delete
  5. Great review, I really want to get my hands on this product!
    Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! You should defs have a go with it - its fab! It's good that its in supermarkets as well as Boots/Superdrug so it's pretty easy to pick up.

      Em xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many good thingd about this, I love micellar waters they're so handy!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so quick and easy aren't they! No excuses for not taking of make up at the end of a night out!

      Em xx

      Delete